THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO!
Happy Hump Day friends! I hope everyone is having a great week so far. Today I wanted to hop on and share some random Amazon finds I’ve come across and ordered over the past couple months that I’ve loved!
Like so many others, I loveeee shopping on Amazon. Obviously they have what I’m looking for 99.99% of the time, but I also just love the random things that I come across that are either recommended to me or that I just find while scrolling through in my free time. I’ve found some really great stuff over the years, so I figured I would share a few of my recent random finds that I came across and that turned out to be really great products.
Click on any item to shop!
- Portable Lightweight Folding Chair
- Large Transparent Dome Bubble Umbrella
- Electric Makeup Brush Cleaner
- 2-Pack Silicone Face Mask Applicator
- Portable Battery-Powered Blender for Shakes and Smoothies
- Self Cleaning Slicker Brush for Cats and Dogs
- Professional Nail Care Manicure Kit with Travel Case
- Rachael Ray Wooden Cutting Board
- Microneedle Derma Roller
- Lovehandle Phone Grip (This is a great option if you want the concept of a Loopy Case without actually buying one!)
There you have it! Which of the random amazon finds was your favorite? I really was happy with all of these finds and loved getting them in and getting to try them out!
Thanks for reading lovelies and I hope you enjoyed these 10 random Amazon finds! Let me know if you like this post and want to see more like this! I’m always on Amazon finding random stuff, so I would certainly love to share if you are interested in seeing what I find at all. Also make sure to check out my recent post, “How to Refresh Your Home with Spring Decor!” Xx.