THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO!
It’s Hump Dayyyy!!! Halfway through the week friends. WE GOT THIS!!
Since the week is halfway over and next week is CHRISTMAS (wow, still can’t believe it’s already here haha) I wanted to share one more gift guide today over gifts for the homebody. This is probably going to be the last gift guide for this year so I wanted to go ahead and push it out to you guys so you would have time to look it over and place your orders if you want anything, so that it will still have time to get in for Christmas next Friday.
This gift guide is one of my personal favorites, because I myself am a bit of a homebody! I just LOVE being home and cozying up on the couch with Jordan and the cats and getting to lounge around. I’ve always said I’m just like my cats haha… I like to sleep and snack on the couch! If you have a fellow homebody in your life as well, I hope this gift guide helps you out with some ideas for what to get them for this holiday season!
- Ultrasonic Cool Mist Diamond 90 Aromatherapy Diffuser, Nordstrom
- Wine Chiller, 3-in-1 Stainless Steel Wine Bottle Cooler Stick, Amazon
- Noble Holiday Luxe Sanded Mercury Glass Candle, Nordstrom
- Barefoot Dreams Cozy-Chic Heathered Throw Blanket, Nordstrom
- Vinglace Wine Chiller, Nordstrom
- Be Mine Faux Fur Hooded Robe, Nordstrom
- Belmint Shiatsu Foot Massager with Heat, Walmart
- Apple TV 4K (32GB, Latest Model), Amazon
- Yuzu Dual Bath Fizz Set, Nordstrom
Thanks so much for tuning into the 2020 Gift Guides this year! I have loved creating them and getting to share them with all of you and as always, your support means the world to me. Although they’re time-consuming for sure, I really do love getting to make these blog posts and share them. I feel like my little corner of the internet here has really grown over the past 2.5 years and I can’t believe where it is now.
Anyways, sorry for the little random burst of gush hehe. What can I say, this time of year with the holidays and what not brings out all the mushy gushy in me!!!
Thanks for reading lovelies and don’t forget to check out The Holiday Shop for any last-minute holiday content and ideas you might want! Xx.
Leave a Reply