THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO!
It’s Hump Dayyyyyy!! This week has been a long one already, so I am super happy we’re at the halfway point haha. Whoever decided we have to work 5 days and then only get 2 days off each week, I’d like to have a word with ya!!
As we move further towards Christmas, I wanted to take the opportunity today to share another gift guide to hopefully continue to help you guys with your holiday shopping. Today’s gift guide is for the outdoorsy type of person who loves camping, hiking or just being outside in general. Jordan and I love spending time outside and are super interested in starting to camp and try out some hiking trails so I made this gift guide with that in mind in case anyone is interested in getting into those hobbies as well.
- LifeStraw Personal Water Filter for Hiking, Camping, Travel and Emergency Preparedness, Amazon
- Wacaco Minipresso GR and Portable Expresso Machine, Amazon
- Rakai Designs Double & Single Camping Hammocks, Amazon
- Trekology Ultralight Inflatable Camping Travel Pillow, Amazon
- Osprey Daylite Plus Daypack, Amazon
- Inflatable Lounger Air Sofa Hammock, Amazon
- Classic Swiss Army Knife, L.L. Bean
- Carter Everywhere Thermal Mug, Nordstrom
- Plant Travel Straw, Nordstrom
- Yeti Rambler Mug 14oz, L.L. Bean
I hope this helps with your holiday shopping if you have an outdoorsy type of person you’re shopping for this holiday season! Like I said, Jordan loves outdoorsy type stuff for camping and hiking, so I had a fun time making this gift guide since this is all stuff I know we would use when we start going on outdoor adventures. If you’re interested in checking out my other gift guides from this year, check out my 2020 Gift Guides page in The Holiday Shop!
Thanks for reading lovelies! I hope you all have a great Wednesday and a good rest of the week. Xx.
Leave a Reply