THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO!
Hi lovelies! Happy Tuesday! I hope everyone’s week is off to a great start. I know I’m SO excited for the short week since I have Friday off! We’re heading home to visit the fam this weekend so it’ll be great to have a little extra time to catch up and hang out with everyone.
Today I wanted to share a few options for some 4th of July outfits in case you’re wondering what to wear this holiday weekend. I love the red, white and blue color combo so I’m excited to get in the holiday spirit for this weekend!
Click on any of the items below to shop!
- Women’s Flutter Short Sleeve Dress, Target
- Women’s Disney Mickey Mouse Flag Graphic Sweatshirt, Target
- Printed Luxe High-Neck Tank Top, Old Navy
- AE Stretch Denim Mom Shorts Medium Wash, AEO
- Dot-Print Linen-Blend Fit & Flare Cami Sundress, Old Navy
- Melrose Ave Vegan Leather Two Strap Flat Slide Sandal, Walmart
- Women’s Blue & White Sleeveless Dress, Target
- Birkenstock Yao Slide Sandal, Nordstrom
- Women’s USA Graphic Sweatshirt, Target
- AE Stretch Denim Mom Shorts Dark Wash, AEO
- American Flag Shirt Patriotic Stars Stripes T-Shirt, Amazon
- Tory Burch Miller Metal-Logo Leather Sandal, Tory Burch
- Women’s Summer Spaghetti Strap Button Down Dress, Amazon
Thanks for reading lovelies! I hope this gave you some ideas for things to wear for the 4th and I hope you all have a wonderful holiday weekend! Until next post, Xx.
Leave a Reply