THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO!
CHEERS! Hi lovelies, happy Friday! Today I wanted to hop on and share some fun, bubbly champagnes that are our favorites to drink and that I think would be great options to have for this Valentine’s Day!
I loveeee champagne and always always always make it a point to keep a bottle of it in the fridge. Why, you might ask? Because, if there’s a special situation or occasion that you find out about or if good news happens, you should celebrate RIGHT then and there! Not have to go to the store to buy champagne to celebrate, that takes out so much of the fun!
I also snagged these champagne flutes last year from Crate and Barrel and I have loved them ever since! They were only $13.99 a piece and look so elegant. Everyone who comes over and uses them always asks where we got them!
Now, onto the bubbles… Here are 5 bubble champagnes you can pop this Valentine’s Day or just keep in your fridge for any special occasion! 😉
- La Marca Prosecco Sparkling Wine – This is hands down my FAVORITE from the list! If we have a bottle of champagne in the fridge (and we ALWAYS do hehe) it’s this one! I love how it’s not super sweet, but the bubbles are so light and you can drink it without getting a headache (very important for me when it comes to champagne). It’s only $15 per bottle so it’s super affordable and a good go-to option if you’re new to the champagne scene and looking to try some out to find out what you like!
- Yes Way Rosé Brut Sparkling Wine – I’ve had this rosé a few times and I’ve liked it! Generally, I’m not huge on rosés simply because they tend to be a little sweeter and I’m not huge on sweet wines or champagnes. But this one isn’t overpowering with the sweetness, I feel like more than anything, it just adds to the flavor, which I love! I also keep this one on hand a lot in the summertime because I feel like it’s a good wine/champagne to drink outside by the pool with your girlfriends! Speaking of which, I would definitely pick one like this if you’re having a Galentine’s Day party or something like that!
- Korbel Extra Dry Sparkling Wine – This is my second go-to for champagne, just because again it’s affordable, it’s not too sweet (which I like) and it doesn’t leave you with a headache in the morning like some champagnes do. I would say out of this one and the La Marca Prosecco, I probably like the Prosecco better, just because I think there’s a little more flavor and the bubbles are sweeter, if that makes sense. It’s certainly not sweet if you’re used to rosé or some type of wine like that, but it’s not as dry as this one. I would say if you tend to gravitate towards dry/non-sweet wines, this would be a good option to go with!
- Mumm Napa Brut Champagne – I’ve had this one once years ago but it was so good! It’s another brut champagne, so it’ll be a little drier and not as sweet as a rosé. It’s still at a good price point right under $20 so it’s a great one to have if you’re celebrating a holiday like Valentine’s Day or even just a special occasion!
- Chandon California Rosé Sparkling Wine – Lastly, I wanted to throw another rosé onto this list! This is a bit of a nicer/more upscale one than the Yes Way Rosé I mentioned earlier. I feel like this one is better suited for a date night/special occasion event whereas the Yes Way Rosé is one I love to drink with my girlfriends at lunch or out by the pool. They’re both still very good and have more of the sweet taste rosés are known for, but this one is just a little more upscale in my opinion!
Cheers lovelies! I hope this gave you some good ideas for some bubbles to have on hand this Valentine’s Day! I would buy it now and just keep it in the fridge for the week since I’m sure the closer we get to Valentine’s Day, the more packed and sold out the stores will be on this kind of thing.
I also wanted to let you all know in case you didn’t already that I have a Valentine’s Day giveaway going on this week over on my stories! It’s with 4 other fellow ATX bloggers and it’s a giveaway to win either a $250 gift card to your favorite restaurant for a date night or Galentine’s Day dinner OR a $250 gift card to your favorite store for a shopping spree! You don’t have to be in Austin to win, you get to pick the restaurant or store if you win! Head over to my Instagram Stories to enter, the giveaway closes at the end of the day Friday (tomorrow!) and we’ll be picking the winner to announce on Saturday!
Thanks for reading lovelies and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Xx.