THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO!
Hello lovelies! Today I wanted to share about a topic I’ve been passionate about for YEARS… Skincare.
I started becoming interested in learning about skincare when I was in middle school… Yes, that’s right… MIDDLE SCHOOL. Cystic acne was something that ran in my family and many of my family members had to take Accutane in order to treat it. Given all of the lawsuits and warnings about Accutane that were surfacing around then, I didn’t want to ever have to start taking the medication. So I did everything I could to ensure my skin was taken care of and prevent acne as best I could.
Fast forward to now and I still value a healthy skincare routine (even more, if you can believe it!) and believe it’s extremely important to take care of your skin and give it the proper care it needs. So today, I wanted to share 5 skincare products I’ve been using lately and how I implement them into my daily routine.
5 Skincare Products I’m Loving
- Tula Purifying Face Cleanser – I first tried this back in August when I was needed a new facial cleanser that would get the job done, but also be gentle on my skin. This was actually the very first Tula product I ever tried and after using the travel-size bottle I bought, I quickly fell in love with the product! I hate cleansers that feel like my face is being stripped; I used to use a lot of cleansers that had exfoliating properties and, while they did indeed clean my face, my skin was drying out and honestly just felt a little raw from using products like this every single day. I tried this one and after about a week or two, my skin started perking back up and I didn’t have to worry about dry patches or things like that anymore. I use it every single morning
- Tula 24-7 Moisture Hydrating Day & Night Cream – I hate when moisturizers seem to just sit on my face, if that makes sense. I need it absorb into my skin completely or my face feels sticky and cakey all day long. This moisturizer has been GREAT for making my skin feel soft and moisturized, without making my skin oily or heavy feeling. I wear it both during the day before I put my makeup on, as well as at night before I go to bed.
- Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Antioxidant Face Oil – This is another product I apply at night before I go to bed so my skin has the full night to really absorb it and let it do its job. I have really bad smile-lines and crow’s feet by my eyes as well as lines on my forehead. I use this at night to help with it and it works wonders! I normally use two pumps every night and apply it with my ring fingers to my under-eye area and forehead. It’s completely absorbed into my skin by the time I wake up in the morning and leaves my face feeling super soft.
- Pure Originals Dead Sea Mud Mask – I’ve shared this mask many times on my Instagram stories when I apply it, because it is SUCH a good face mask! Whenever I get breakouts or my skin seems to be out of sorts, I’ll apply this mask once or twice a week and by the weekend, I’m good to GO. It helps with breakouts and also with removing excess oil from your skin. I apply it after I hop out of the shower and wash my face. I apply, leave it on for 15-20 minutes until it dries, and then rinse it off with warm water. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and brand new!
- Tula Exfoliating Sugar Scrub – Lastly, this is another Tula product I discovered this past fall when I ordered the Skincare Essentials Routine Kit to try out a few of their items (spoiler alert: I literally loved them all lol). I use this about once a week and I’m telling you, it makes your face SO dang soft. For the mornings when I use this, I’ll normally use my purifying cleanser on my face first, then use the exfoliating sugar scrub, followed by the hydrating day cream. I normally don’t use this more than once or twice a week just to ensure my face doesn’t dry out.
Well there ya have it folks! My 5 favorite skincare products I’m loving right now. I hope you guys enjoyed and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
I did also want to let everyone know that for the Tula products, I have a discount code for 20% off until February 1st!
The code is CHAOSCOFFEE .
After February 1st, it will only be 15% off, so if you’re interested in purchasing any Tula products to use or to try out, I would do so before February 1st so you can get the extra 5% off!!
Thanks for reading lovelies and I’ll be back next week for more content to share! Xx.