THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO!
Happy Tuesday friends! I hope everyone’s week kicked off with a great start! I started back to work yesterday and, while I was REALLY loving working from home, it was nice to get back to at least a little bit of normalcy.
Today I wanted to get on and share a few last minute gift ideas for one of the most important holidays out there… Mother’s Day! I also have a Mother’s Day Gift Guide from last year that still has most everything in stock, except just a few items I shared! So if you still need some more gift inspo, make sure to check that out too.
But if you are wanting something a little different than what the gift guide has from last year, here are 8 different ideas of other kinds of gifts that I know for sure my momma loves getting for Mother’s Day!
- Flowers – I usually use 1-800-FLOWERS for flower delivery just because I’ve used them for years and they’ve always delivered on time and the flowers have always been beautiful. They contact local florists to make the flower arrangements so they are delivered in a vase (if you want that option) and they are fresh and pretty.
- Wine Box – Another option is to send her a box of WINE!!! One of my favorite wine delivery companies to order from is Winc Wine. Jordan and I have ordered from them for over a year now and LOVE their wine! Use my LINK to get $22 off and free shipping on your first order!
- Spa Kit – These little spa gift boxes on Etsy are SO cute and are really affordable too! They also have options that allow you to have them gift wrapped as well, which is super convenient if you’re shipping it and aren’t able to give it in person, but you still want it to look special.
- Personalized Gift Box – Gift boxes like this are also fun because they have an option to send a personalized gift! I always love stuff like this because it’s girly and I know my momma has the same taste too.
- Monogrammed Insulated Coffee Tumbler – Who else’s mom is a coffee fiend?? Haha, I guess I know where I get it from now! These monogrammed insulated coffee tumbler’s are cute and perfect if your mom loves coffee or any kind of hot drink to take to work in the mornings. Not to mention, every time she looks down at it, she’ll remember you gave it to her!
- Gift Cards for a Date Night – If you’re not able to be there with your mom for Mother’s Day but you know she still wants to go out and be celebrated (as she should!) then giving her gift cards for a special date night out on Mother’s Day might be another option. I would send it with a nice card and make sure she knows she’s supposed to use it to spoil herself with her favorite food and drink on her day!
- Shop Off Her Amazon Wishlist – This is another fun option that I think more people should take advantage of, especially if they don’t know what to give as a gift! Ask her for her Amazon wishlist! This way, you make sure you’re getting her something she really wants and will like, plus it’ll get there quickly with Amazon shipping. I think doing this and sending flowers would be a great gift together!
- Plan a “Day with Mom” – More than anything, my mom just wants me to hang out and spend time with her, especially since I don’t live near home anymore so I’m not able to see her as much. If you’re local to your mom and able to, I would say this is the best possible option for Mother’s Day. Plan a day where you do things you know she loves. Go shopping at her favorite stores and get her something she can wear and show off to people and say, “My daughter got me this for Mother’s Day.” Then take her to her favorite restaurant and let her pick the appetizer this time. (Also insist on dessert!) Finish out the day by getting dressed up and taking her to see a movie or even just renting her favorite and watching it together at home. Bottomline, just spend time with her and have a full “Day with Mom” and I guarantee she’ll love it!
So those are my recommendations for 8 different and unique Mother’s Day gift ideas if you’re stumped for what you should get your mom for Mother’s Day this year. Let’s be honest, mom’s deserve the world. But since that’s a little hard to package up and send with a nice pretty bow, hopefully one of these will serve as a nice second. 😉
Thanks for reading lovelies and until the next post, Xx.