THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO!
The big day is getting closer!! For this gift guide, I’m including possible stocking stuffer ideas that won’t break the bank. Stocking gifts are so fun and cute, but let’s be honest here… They can get expensive in a hurry!
View even MORE stocking stuffer ideas HERE in The Holiday Shop!
Stocking Stuffer Gift Ideas
- Sephora Face Mask – These masks are incredible! They leave your face soft and glowy. My favorite is the Coconut Mask that nourishes and soothes your face and leaves it feeling amazing.
- BeautyBlender – These BeautyBlenders work super well for applying your makeup and getting a “dewy” look! I really think they’re helpful for applying concealer under the eyes since it has a pointed top.
- PopSocket – How handy are these things?! Everyone could use one of these for their phone to help prevent dropping your phone.
- Flawless Hair Remover – I absolutely love this little thing! My stepmom has one and I used it once and absolutely HAD to buy one for myself. It takes off all of the little peach fuzz you have on your face and makes your makeup go on super smooth.
- Tile Mate Key Finder – I’ve put this in a few gift guides now, but I really do just think they are so useful! They can be used to find your keys, phone, or any other item you often misplace.
- Midnight Wishes Sephora Eyeshadow Palette – Can you ever have too many eyeshadow palettes?! I think the colors in this palette are so cute and are perfect for special occasions since they have a little sparkle to them. Perfect for NYE!
- Foldable Portable Flats – These are probably the most useful things in the world. I always make sure I have a pair with me whenever I’m going out in heels so if my feet start hurting, I can change into flats easily! They fold up so they fit in a purse!
- Wish Upon a Star Mini Brush Set – This little mini brush set comes with 4 brushes for eye makeup application and is only $15 at Sephora!
- Pompom Knit Beanie – These pom beanies are so popular this year! This super cozy one from Treasure & Bond is under $30 and comes in 10 different colors.
- MAC Mini Lipstick Kit – MAC lipsticks are the besttttttt. This kit comes with 4 mini MAC lipsticks and is only $25. It’s valued at $40, so this one is definitely a good deal!