THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO!
Well, the time is finally here my friends. There is only a short period of time to start shopping and thinking of the perfect gifts to get your friends and loved ones for the holiday season before the big day is HERE!!!
Now, I personally love braving the seas of people on Black Friday and getting to walk around the crowded malls to see the different decorations and people scurrying from here to there, trying to find just the right thing for those special people. I love getting to sit and people watch, while drinking a Caramel Brulee Latte from Starbucks in a bright, cheerful red cup and snacking on a Christmas cookie. I love seeing the kids pulling their parents hands and trying with all their might to break free and get ahead so they can rush to get in line to see Santa. The holidays are just such a fun time to me, and I love getting to be right in the middle of the hustle and bustle and experience every single bit of it!!
However, if holiday shopping isn’t really your thing, I’ve put together some gift guides that I will be posting each week leading up to Christmas that will hopefully help out with some ideas on what to get those special people in your life! To kick off the Christmas Gift Guides, I am posting today is over different gift ideas to get for one of the most important people in the family… Mom!!!
I’ve linked all of the items below so you can easily click on the pictures and you’ll be taken to the item to view and check it out! I’ve included things that I know my mom would like, so I hope you are able to find something your mom will enjoy as well. 🙂
For even MORE gift ideas, check out The Holiday Shop!
Gifts for Mom
- Herbivore Botanicals Bath and Body Set – This set comes with bath salts, a sugar scrub, and body oil, all of which pair together perfectly for a relaxing spa evening!
- Topshop Tote Bag– I chose this purse based on what my mom likes… BIG, SPACIOUS BAGS!! This tote is large enough to fit everything contained in a purse, but not so big that is can’t be used as = a day-to-day bag.
- Giorgio Armani ‘Si’ Eau de Parfum – This is the priciest item I included on this gift guide (perfume is expensive, what can I say??) BUT, a bottle lasts forever and only takes a spray or two for each use. It’s my mom’s favorite and she swears by it! (It really does smell so good!!)
- BP. Faux Fur Slippers – I think these are such a great gift! They are cute and cozy, but super affordable too (under $30!) I would personally pair these with the Topshop Hooded Fleece Robe to create a cozy set!
- $50 Sephora Holiday Gift Card – Okay, normally I don’t suggest gift cards, but if this was paired with another gift, like the Herbivore Botanical Bath and Body Set, I think it would be so cute! I suggested the $50 just because if you’ve ever shopped at Sephora, you know it can get expensive quickly!
- Two-Wick Embossed Glass Candle – I suggested this because again, I think it would pair really well with an “at-home spa treatment” idea! I would throw this together with the Ruched Faux Fur Throw or the Herbivore Botanical Bath and Body Set to create a little DIY spa package!
- Topshop Hooded Fleece Robe – This robe is so dang cozy!! I got a warm, fleece robe for Christmas a few years ago just like this and I STILL use it. Who doesn’t love being warm and cozy during the cold months?!
- Ruched Faux Fur Throw – I think soft, cozy blankets are the best, so I thought this one was perfect! It’s only $25, so you could also pair it with something like the BP. Faux Fur Slippers if you wanted to create a cozy little Christmas set!
Gifts for Dad
- Fossil Leather Strap Watch – This watch is classy and a great piece to wear when dressing up for work, church, or a night out! It’s normally $155.00, but it’s currently on sale 40% for $93!! I personally think leather looks SO classy on both men and women, so this is one of my favorite gift options!
- 5 Piece Grill Tool Set – I went to a business lunch the other day, and the conversation was dominated by the guys talking about grilling! So I figured I would include this in case your old man loves to grill! 🙂 This set is super affordable, under $25!
- American Lager Craft Beer Making Kit – Okay, I might just get this for myself to try it out! It looks so fun and interesting!! I think this beer making kit would be such a fun thing to do together with your dad so you can both try out making your own craft beer!
- Fairbanks Slippers – These just look so comfy, I love it! My dad always has house slippers on when walking around the house since they have tile and wood floors and they can get cold in the winter. They also have a rubber sole so they are non-slip!
- YETI Hopper Flip Portable Cooler – This one is a little pricey, but I know YETI’s are so popular and work super well! I would recommend going in part with someone for this gift since it’s a little pricier! That way you aren’t breaking the bank, but you can still get dad something nice. 🙂
- Fossil Leather Bifold Wallet – This leather wallet comes in two different shades of brown and is great quality! I’ve always loved Fossil products, they are high quality and last a long time.
- Bose SoundLink Bluetooth Speaker – Bose speakers are super high quality and product great sound! My dad works out in his shop a lot and always has the TV or radio playing. He got a bluetooth speaker a few years ago and absolutely LOVES it! He uses it all the time. 🙂
- 5 Piece Monogrammed Decanter Set – If your dad is a whiskey guy, this decanter set is perfect. It comes with a large decanter, four low ball whiskey glasses, and everything comes etched with a letter of your choice. This makes for a super high-class gift and would be something to last for a long time!
I hope this helps friends! It sure has helped me get my mind into “shopping mode” so I definitely plan to do some Christmas shopping this week on Black Friday and in the weeks to come before the big day! Check back to Chaos and Coffee each week, as I will be posting 1-2 new gift guides each week including white elephant ideas, gift guides for boyfriends and girlfriends, DIY gifts, etc! Stay tuned friends. 🙂 Xx
Leave a Reply