THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO!
Trying to think of something to get your significant other can be difficult. I mean come on, what do you get someone who carries your purse, backpack, and all of your outfit changes during a photoshoot, all without complaint and while still making you laugh?!
Hey trust me, I get it. It’s stressful!!
Which is why I wanted to throw together a gift guide with some ideas that will hopefully help alleviate some of the stress and worry of looking for a gift for your special someone. I hope these help! Feel free to comment below and let me know if you have any questions or want any more ideas for gifts! You can also always send me a message via my “Contact” page and let me know if you have any ideas for other gift guides you want to see for this holiday season.
For additional gift ideas, check out The Holiday Shop!
*Click on any of the items below to bring you to the site!*
Gifts for Girlfriend
- Kate Spade New York Glitter Leather Card Holder – This glitter card holder is so cute! I love using card holders when I am carrying a crossbody bag or a clutch purse where I don’t have as much room for a regular sized wallet.
- Beats Studio 3 Wireless Headphones – These are a bit of a pricier purchase, but they are on sale right now at Target! I think these are a great gift idea for someone who is into fitness and working out. These Beats are so cute and I love the gold accents!
- Kate Spade New York Leather Strap Watch – I really love all of Kate Spade’s watches, but I particularly love the colors of this one! I feel like the navy and rose gold colors are really versatile and go with so many different outfits and color combinations.
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Camera – This is probably my favorite gift idea out of all of them! I have one of these cameras and it is one of my favorite purchases ever. It is so fun to use and creates great memories to keep! I also recommend getting one of these clothesline displays to show off your pics! (I have one in my office and everyone loves it!)
- PANDORA Open Charm Bangle – I think this charm bracelet bangle is a GREAT idea for a Christmas gift! I, personally, love charm bracelets because you can go back and look at the different charms you have and remember when you got each one. 🙂 There is also a similar, cheaper option from Pandora if you want to check it out! I think this Merry Christmas charm and this I ♡ You charm are cute charms to start off with as well. 🙂
- Kendra Scott Drop Earrings – These earrings are super popular, and they go with so much! There are 9 different color options to choose from so you can pick and choose the option you want.
- Kate Spade New York Crossbody Bag – This crossbody bag is one of the cutest ones I’ve found! I love crossbody bags, because they go with a lot and are classy if you’re going out for a date night or a night on the town.
- 14k-Gold Fill Initial Mini Heart Necklace – This necklace is under $50 and is the cutest! I love initial necklaces because they are personalized and look so cute. This is a necklace you can wear everyday and it would go with so many outfits!
- Hello Gorgeous Pink/Gold Mug – This sweet little mug is only $5.99 and would be a perfect gift to throw in with a relaxing spa set or to add as a little extra gift alongside a piece of jewelry like the Kendra Scott Drop Earrings!
- Daisy by Marc Jacobs Women’s Perfume – This perfume is my all-time FAVORITE scent in the world!! I’ve used it for years, and have yet to find one I love more. It’s normally $80 at Dillards or Macy’s, but I found it for $69.99 at Target! I would recommend this perfume 10/10 times, it’s the best in my opinion.
- Kate Spade New York Magnetic Wrap Phone Case – This Kate Spade wrap phone case is a great option for those who don’t like carrying a purse or wallet when going out. With the phone case/wallet combined, you can have everything together so nothing gets lost, and the magnetic strap on the case will hold the case together.
Shop the Guide
Gifts for Boyfriend
- S’Well Stainless Steel Travel Mug – I got Jordan one of these a few months ago and he has used it every single day since! It’s insulated so it’s perfect for both cold and hot drinks. It’s normally $40.00, but it’s on sale right now for only $29.64 on Amazon.com! I think it would go great along with the Men’s Fossil Brown Leather Strap Watch. 🙂
- Fitbit Versa Smartwatch – This model is a great alternative to an Apple Watch, and is perfect for tracking exercise and workouts! This model is one of the pricier Fitbit models, but they also have cheaper ones such as the Fitbit Alta and the Fitbit Charge.
- 1901 Curtis 52mm Square Sunglasses – This style of sunglasses is super popular and looks absolutely great on! These are a great find at only $25, so you can always pair them with something else like this Men’s Fossil Brown Leather Strap Watch or this The Art of Shaving Starter Kit & Bag!
- Apple Airpods – These Apple Airpods are super popular and a great gift idea since they are bluetooth and work wonderfully with iPhones. I know a few people who have these and they absolutely love them, (I’m jealous!) so these are definitely a great gift option!
- North Face Recon Backpack – I think this backpack would be a perfect gift idea for someone who enjoys camping or being outdoors! Jordan and I want to get into camping and he has a couple backpacks similar to this that are super high quality and last forever. 🙂
- Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphone – These are definitely the priciest option I have on the list! Both Jordan and my brother, Donovan, used to have Beats headphones and they absolutely loved the sound quality they produced. This would be more of an investment purchase, but it’s definitely an option if you’re looking for something higher-end!
- Acqua Di Gio – Giorgio Armani – This, to me, would be a great Christmas gift! This Giorgio Armani cologne is one of my favorites and smells so dang good! It’s super affordable and under $100 for a good sized bottle that will last a while. 🙂
- The Art of Shaving Starter Kit & Bag – I think a nice shaving kit is always a good gift option! This one is only $30 (on sale currently for $24!) and comes with all the necessities needed in a shaving kit. Since this is more of an affordable option, you could also pair it with the S’Well Stainless Steel Travel Mug or a classic German Beer Stein (super nice, I love these).
- Men’s Fossil Brown Leather Strap Watch – This leather watch is sleek and gives off a classic look with the brown leather strap. I think the navy blue watch face pairs perfectly with the cognac leather band and gives off such a classy look!
- Glass Monogram Beer Stein Mug & German Beer Stein – These both are such cool gift ideas! I know Jordan loves beer steins, and has even thought about starting a collection of them! This Glass Monogram Beer Stein Mug can be personalized by choosing the letter you want in the middle of the crest. If you want more of a classic beer stein, this German Beer Stein is sleek and classic with the coat of arms emblem on the side and the classic beer stein top.
- Mountaineer Brand Complete Beard Care Kit – I think a beard care kit is a great gift for someone who wants to care for their beard. The oil and balm included in the kit make the beard softer and less scratchy. I think this is a great gift idea and it’s super affordable at only $38.49!
Shop the Guide