THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO!
Happy Thursday lovelies and happy December! I hope everyone’s week back to work has been good so far. It’s usually super hard for me to feel motivated and productive when I come back from being off for a few days (I always feel so sluggish and sleepy haha) but this week, I started working out in the morning again and for some reason, I have felt super energized every day! I’m certainly not complaining because I’ve felt really productive and like I am ready to TACKLE this week!
Since we are now officially in December and all things holiday, I wanted to share some cute and cozy loungewear pieces that would be great to have for around the holiday time! I love wearing comfy clothes (doesn’t everyone??) as often as I can. I feel like I get home from work and IMMEDIATELY head upstairs to change out of my jeans into some comfy pants and a big cozy sweater hehe. Not to mention, I feel like cozy and festive loungewear makes for a great gift idea for the holiday time!
- Plaid Flannel Pajama Set, Abercrombie & Fitch
- Secret Treasures Long Sleeve Top and Ankle Pants Pajama Set, Walmart
- Women’s Perfectly Cozy Plaid Flannel Jogger Pajama Pants, Target
- Women’s Santa Baby T-Shirt and Fleece Joggers Pajama Set with Scrunchie, Target
- Gingerbread Tee & Pants Pajama Set, Forever 21
- Women’s Long Sleeve Christmas Print Two Piece Pajama Set, Walmart
- Women’s Henley Pajama Set, Target
- Cozy Henley Sleep Jumpsuit, Abercrombie & Fitch
- Rudolph Women’s Pajama Joggers, Walmart (I just bought these this week and I love them! They’re so cozy and soft!)
- Time and Tru Women’s Red and Black Buffalo Check Eyelash Sweater, Walmart
- Christmas Pajamas “Oh What Fun” 2-Piece Pajama Set, Walmart
Thanks for reading friends! I hope you found some cute and comfy holiday loungewear you like! I love festive pj’s and cozy clothes for around this time of year and I know they’re super popular for Christmas Eve as well so I wanted to give you all a few options I found that I love.
I hope all of you have a wonderful day! We’re almost to Friday, WE GOT THIS!!!