THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO!
Hi lovelies! Happy Tuesday!
How was everyone’s weekend? Ours was so much fun! Donovan came up to visit us, which is always fun in itself, but we also had some friends over to watch scary movies on Saturday night, eat pizza and play games. It was such a good night and I think we were definitely in need of some friend time!
Today I wanted to hop on and share a few fall decor finds I’ve come across recently that I’m loving for the home. I am ALL about decorating for the seasons, but I especially love decorating for fall! Something about putting out pumpkins and leaf garlands and smelling cinnamon and spice candles when I walk into the house just GETS ME. I love it! So I figured I would share some of the fall decor finds I’ve found with you guys in case any of you are huge fall decor fans, like me. 😉
Click on any image to shop!
- Candleholder Lantern, Amazon – I love the idea of putting a pillar candle in here! Such a calming vibe and I love the look of it for fall.
- Ribbed Pillar Pumpkin Spice Candle, Target – I would put this on a candle holder in the middle of a table, or in the lantern I recommended for a pretty fall arrangement.
- Fall Maple Leaf Garland, Walmart – I love this leaf garland to add to an entry way table or on a dining room table with other pumpkins and tabletop decor!
- “Be Our Guest” Doormat, Target – I couldn’t believe this doormat was only $12.99! I love how this would look with fall decor around it and a fall wreath on the door.
- Pumpkins and Leaves Fall Wreath, Walmart – This fall wreath is SUCH high quality for being under $20! I feel like this is definitely one to sell out, so I would snag this while it’s still in stock and available!
- Pumpkins & Berries Tabletop Display, Walmart – I think this would be cute indoors or outdoors! I personally would add it right outside the door to add to my fall porch decor.
- Pumpkin Frame Floral Tabletop Display, Walmart – I love this for the center of a coffee table or dinner table. I think you could add a leaf garland around it or laid out under it and it would add so much to a table.
- Artificial Hopps Arrangement in Wood Pot, Target – I love the look of this arrangement. I think it’s different since it’s not fall flowers per se, but it’s still pretty and adds fall vibes and colors!
- Harvest Plaid Stacked Orange Fabric Pumpkins, Walmart – You can never have too many pumpkins around the house, IMO. 😉 I love adding clusters of pumpkins together in empty corners to fill the space and brighten it up for fall!
- Beige Decorative Wood Pumpkin, Target – Okay these next few are all pumpkins from Target that are so cute and perfect for a variety of decor!
- Orange Decorative Ceramic Pumpkin, Target – I love these ceramic pumpkins because they can be used in so many ways around the house for fall decor! This one is a medium sized ceramic pumpkin.
- White Decorative Ceramic Pumpkin, Target – This is the same brand/kind of pumpkin as the one directly above, except it’s a different size. This one is a smaller size pumpkin, I love it next to bigger ones though to create a feel of “depth” with the decor so they aren’t all just the exact same.
- Brown Decorative Raffia Pumpkin, Target – This “woven” pumpkin is so cute and I love how it’s different from other ones you generally would find!
- Pumpkin Patch Lumbar Pillow, Amazon – This fall throw pillow on Amazon is so cute. Throw pillows are such an easy way to add decor.
- Pumpkin Patch & Autumn Harvest Throw Pillows, Amazon – I love these pillows, I think they’re adorable! I had these on my wishlist from last fall and I finally caved this year and got them! I couldn’t be happier with the way they look!
I hope you guys enjoyed these fall decor finds! I look forward to decorating our place every year for fall, it’s my FAVORITE season! I’ll be sharing probably next week a full post on how I decorated our house and I’ll be sure to link everything then. If you want more fall decor now, make sure to check out my post “How I Decorated My Apartment for Fall” from last year!
Stay tuned friends and happy shopping! Xx.
Leave a Reply