THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO!
Happy Thursday lovelies! Today I wanted to share about a one of my favorite fashion trends… Fall sweaters! I absolutely LOVE a good fall sweater and get so excited when I can finally wear them.
Now, if you live in ATX, it’ll still be a while before you can fully wear a fall sweater without sweating at least a little bit, but this week, it’s finally started to cool off just a little bit, especially in the morning and evenings, enough so to justify wearing a cute and cozy fall sweater! Today I’m going to share a roundup of the fall sweaters I’ve come across this year thus far that I love. I love ones that are cozy, cute, and give me all the fall vibes, so I hope you guys will enjoy them too!
- Give It a Rest Camel Sweater, Red Dress Boutique
- Colorblock Turtleneck Chunky Knit Sweater, Amazon
- Cable Stitch Crop Sweater, Nordstrom
- Tell it Like it Is Ivory Eyelash Sweater, Red Dress Boutique
- Keep Your Eyes on Me Burgundy Red Colorblock Sweater, Mint Julep Boutique
- My Only Sunshine Sweater, Nordstrom
- Crewneck Zip Sweater, Abercrombie & Fitch
- AE Oversized Lace-Up Crew Neck Sweater, American Eagle
- Hometown Bound Rust Cowl Neck Sweater, Red Dress Boutique
- Oversized Turtleneck Chunky Knit Sweater, Amazon
- Here for a Lifetime Green Colorblock Sweater, Pink Lily Boutique
- Crew Neck Striped Colorblock Knitted Sweater, Amazon
- AE Chenille Crew Neck Sweater, American Eagle
- Waffle Puff Sleeve Colorblock Crew Sweater, Abercrombie & Fitch
Thanks for reading lovelies and I hope you liked this sweater roundup! I love me a good fall sweater and I probably find myself wearing them nearly every day during the fall. They’re comfy, cute and festive, so it’s an all-around win! Want more fall fashion?? Check out my recent post “4 Ways to Style Knee-High Boots for Fall!”
Let me know which is your favorite fall sweater from the roundup in the comments! Until next post friends, Xx.
Leave a Reply