THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO!
Hi there friends! Now that it’s June, it’s time to start focusing on the next holiday to plan a gift for… Father’s Day!
Father’s Day is June 16th this year and if you’re like me, you probably never know what to get your dad. My dad is just so laid-back and low-maintenance, he never really wants anything! So I decided to make a Father’s Day gift guide to share with all of you in case you happen to find yourself in the same boat as me.
Click on any of the images below to shop!
- ‘Hide and Seek’ Wallet – This super-slim style leather wallet is classy and a gift that will definitely last!
- SoundSport Wireless Headphones – Perfect for if your dad likes to go to the gym or listen to music at work! I personally always prefer wireless headphones, they stay out of the way when I’m working out or working!
- Monogram 8-in-1 Multitool – Multi-tools are always handy to have around and this one is personalized with a monogram and wood detail.
- Novel Duffel Bag – This is one of my favorite things in this gift guide! I love a good duffel, they are so handy for weekend travel, which my dad does a lot of to go visit his parents who live out of state. This one is SO stylish and most importantly, extremely sturdy!
- ‘Trapper’ Slipper – These cozy slippers are perfect for dads IMO. I love the rubber sole on the bottom so he can wear them outside as well!
- 11-Piece Whiskey Box Gift Set – This is a little bit of a pricier gift, but I love the look of the oak box and soapstone whiskey stones. It just looks so appealing to the eye and would look so sophisticated set up in a liquor cabinet to use and display!
- Nalu Slide Sandal – I thought of these since summer is here and so many dads will be outside with their families maybe at the lake or beach enjoying the summer sun! I chose these because they looked like they were breathable and also had a supportive sole, but I also wanted to include these Bondi Slide Sandal option as a cheaper alternative, but still a great men’s sandal for summer!
- 12-Ounce Insulated Coffee Mug – I just bought this for my dad as part of his Father’s Day gift! He drinks coffee all day at work, so an insulated coffee mug seems like a good investment so he can keep it warmer for longer. Luke-warm coffee? BLEH. No thanks.
- SoundTouch 10 Wireless Music System – This music system is perfect if your dad is like mine and likes to work out in his shop all day. This allows him to listen to tunes and jam out while he’s working. This one is a little pricier since it comes with build-in voice commanding and other amenities, so if you’re looking for a cheaper option, check out this SoundLink Micro Bluetooth Speaker! It’s under $100, but still produces high-quality sound for proper jamming!
I hope this helps all of you out there who are struggling to decide what to get your dad for Father’s Day! Trust me, you aren’t alone. I search and search and search every single year to find something my dad will like and use for Father’s Day, so I totally understand! But I hope this gift guide gives you a place to start and some great options for what to get the special men in your life!
Leave a Reply