THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO!
Happy Friday friends! To bring in the weekend right, I wanted to try something new and share a post with you guys over my five favorite items I’m loving right now from five different areas of my life. I love shopping and always look forward to sharing new things I find with you guys, so I figured this would be a way to share what I’m shopping for right now and see what you guys think as well!
The Five Friday Faves today that I’m going to be sharing are all things I’ve come across that I absolutely adore and I hope you will too! They come from fashion, beauty, and home items and are things that will get me, my closet, and my home prepped and ready for the spring time (because it’s approaching quickly ya know!) I hope you guys enjoy and are able to find some things that you love as well. 🙂
- Color Block Stripe T-Shirt – This casual top is only $15, and is perfect for running errands around town!
- Taylor Ruffle Top – This little white ruffle top is the cutest for spring and summer. Pair with some high waisted shorts and you’re set!
- Black Stripe Lace Tank – I love these casual tanks, because you can wear them by themselves, or layer them with a cardigan or blazer.
- Mid-Rise Denim Shorts – I’m always needing another pair of shorts for summer, and I love that these come up a little higher without being considered “high-waisted” shorts.
- Embroidered Yoke Tee – Such a cute top that you can dress up or dress down, depending on the occasion!
- Natural Bamboo Hair Band w/ Bow – This is so cute, and I always use a hair bands to hold my hair back in the mornings when I’m getting ready.
- NxN Zero Gravity Whipped Day Cream – My favorite moisturizer! I love how soft it makes my face and doesn’t leave my face with a greasy feeling.
- Naked Cherry Eyeshadow Palette – This eyeshadow palette is so pretty, the colors are rich and the pinks are perfect for the spring and summer!
- Blue Gel Bead Eye Mask – I use these more often than I care to admit, especially after a long night of studying or staying out on the weekends!
- Loving Tan Self Tanning Mousse – This is my go-to self-tanner that I use at least once a week! I generally use it twice in the summer months to achieve and keep a darker tan.
- 14″ Tabletop Fire Pit – My mom and step-dad have this tabletop fire pit and they LOVE it! It’s so peaceful to sit by outside during the warmer months.
- “hello” Cursive Doormat – I love the cute, fun look of this doormat, and the turquoise color is so springy!
- Hammock Chair – These are too cool, I could sit outside in one of these during the summer and spend hours reading a good book or napping!
- LED Mason Jar String Lights – I love being outside during the spring and summer months, so string lights on the balcony/patio are a must, and these are just too cute!
- Petrolia Handmade Area Rug – I love this rug and how colorful it is! The colors are perfect for summer in my opinion, and would be so cute on a patio or balcony.
I hope you guys enjoyed my Five Friday Faves for fashion, beauty, and home items! I honestly love all of this stuff and plan of purchasing a lot of it for myself this coming season! Have a fabulous weekend friends. Xx.
Leave a Reply