THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO!
Happy Friday folks!
It’s been a busy week for me over here with traveling for work and all, but it did make the week FLY by, which is always nice. I came home yesterday and spent the entire evening just lounging around, watching Christmas movies with the cats and cleaning up around the apartment. (Does anyone else always feel the need to clean up after they get home from a trip?!?)
I couldn’t sleep last night (jet lag, maybe?!) so I took the opportunity to work on another gift guide and was able to get it finished to go today! This one is for all the fellas in your life, whether it be a boyfriend, husband, dad or friend. All of the things are under $100 and the Christmas gift for the special fellas in your life!
Click on any of the items below to shop!
- Wooden Watch, Etsy
- The North Face Gloves, Nordstrom
- Duofold Cotton Blend Henley, Nordstrom I got Jordan one of these during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale this year and he loves it!
- Wooden Phone Case, Etsy
- Bormioli Rocco Decanter, Amazon My brother, Donovan, bought one of these this past summer and loved it so much, he got J one for his birthday too! They’re such great gifts, especially if you pair it with a bottle of their favorite whiskey or scotch. SO nice!
- YETI Rambler 20 Oz, Amazon
- ‘Casey’ Slipper, Nordstrom I snagged a pair almost identical to these last year right after Christmas for Jordan to wear when he came to my apartment (it gets cold!) and he loves them! They have a rubber sole too so he even wears them outside when we have coffee on the balcony in the mornings!
- Weekender Overnight Duffle Bag, Amazon
Thanks for reading friends! I hope you got some great ideas for what to get the special guys in your life this holiday season! Hope you all have a great weekend! Xx.
Leave a Reply