THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO!
Happy Monday folks! Since we are into May now, I figured I would share a post over a main event that happens in May. Now, if you’re out of college, this probably doesn’t mean a whole lot to you. It’s probably just another month that has started. However, if you’re a college student, you know the fact that we are now into May is a big deal.
It means the semester is almost OVERRRRRRR!
After months of staying up til 2 in the morning, cramming and studying before getting up to rush to your 8 am the next day, living off ramen noodles and cold pizza, and praying you have enough dry shampoo to last you through the week, the craziness is finally coming to an end. And it’s even MORE special if this is the end of your LAST. COLLEGE. SEMESTER. EVER.
I remember how surreal it felt when I was getting ready to graduate. I mean you work and work and work every day for the past 4 years to reach the point where you are now and then all of a sudden, it’s here and you find yourself surprised, excited, and [of course] sentimental.
I wanted to put together this gift guide for all of the graduates out there because I’ve been in their shoes. I’ve been on the cusp of graduating and heading out into the real world to start my life and find my way in the world and I know there were a few things I received for graduation (and a few I wish I would have!) that were super helpful for me when I was starting out in the working world.
Click on any of the items to shop!
- Lilyn Faux Leather Tote, Sole Society
- Full Grain Leather Macbook Pro Sleeve (Monogram Option Available), Leatherology
- Tabletop Planter Ceramic Pot w/ Stand, Amazon
- Blue Light Blocking Glasses, Amazon
- Fitbit Inspire HR Activity Tracker, Target
- 2019-2020 Gold Dot Academic Planner, Target
- Keurig K-Mini Single Pod Coffee Maker, Target
- Class of 2019 Diploma Charm Bangle, Alex and Ani (also check out this 2019 Graduation Charm Bangle from Alex and Ani to go with it!)
- Gold Dot Thermal Mug, Kate Spade
- Full Grain Leather Zippered Portfolio (Monogram Option Available), Leatherology
I hope this helps when deciding what to get the special graduate in your life! Thanks for reading friends! Xx.