THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO!
Hi friends! I hope everyone has had a great start to their week and is getting ready and prepared for the long weekend we have coming up… Memorial Day!
This past weekend, Jordan and I were sitting together and trying to decide what we wanted to do for this coming Memorial Day weekend and one thought kept popping into my mind… BEACH.
I absolutely love the beach, as most of you probably already know, and will find any excuse to go! So if you’re like me and want to immediately head to the beach come this Friday, I wanted to put together a little quick, helpful guide of some Memorial Day beach essentials that I have on the list for us. P.S. These can also be used for the 4th of July, so you can be sure to get your money’s worth!
Click on any image below to shop
- Pool Inflatable American Flag, Target – Perfect for floating around in the water after sunning yourself on the beach! This is a 2-person float so perfect if you have a friend with you.
- Red Folding Chair or Deluxe 3 in 1 Beach Chair, Target – I always have to have a beach chair, I hate laying on a towel because it gets all sandy! These beach chairs are perfect for laying out or chilling in the sun.
- Hydro Flask Water Bottle, Amazon – Most important thing when staying out all day at the beach?? HYDRATION. I like water bottles like this because they are insulated and keep my water nice and cool for the whole day.
- High-Waist Tassel-Trim Bikini Set, Amazon – This bikini has been recommended by so many bloggers! I just ordered it myself for a good, cute bikini in case we end up having a beach trip for ourselves this weekend!
- Time and Tru Footbed Slide, Walmart – I actually ordered these and just got them in last night!! I absolutely LOVE them already, they’re so comfortable and look like Birkenstock dupes! The best news?? These are on sale right now for only $10!!
- Large Brim Straw Hat, Nordstrom – I’ve always been a fan of floppy hats. This one is so cute and since it’s white, it goes with everything! I’m super extra, so I’ll even wear this out on the weekends if we are going shopping at the outlet mall or out to eat somewhere, heehee.
- American Flag Cooler w/ Bluetooth Speakers, Amazon – This cooler/speaker duo is such a great idea for the beach so you can bring your drinks and snacks to keep cool and don’t have to worry about keeping up with a speaker as well. Plus, the speaker has Bluetooth capabilities!
- St. Tropez Self Tan Classic Bronzing Lotion, Ulta – This is one of my favorite self-tanners. I go back and forth between using this St. Tropez one and this one by Loving Tan. Instantly get your summer tan!! Make sure to get a tanning mitt to apply it with so you don’t turn your hands orange!
- Shifting Plans Navy Dress, Red Dress Boutique – This dress can be worn either as a casual, beach dress or as a coverup over a swimsuit. I love how it’s so flowy and fun. The color is also perfect for Memorial Day!
I hope this gives you some ideas for what to get if you’re heading out to the beach for this Memorial Day weekend! Stay safe and have fun friends!! Xx.