THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO!
Top | Similar Top | Jeans | Necklaces | Earrings
Now that it’s May, it’s time to start thinking about the next holiday we have coming up… Mother’s Day! Friends, take it from me… You do NOT want to forget Mother’s Day. It’s the day celebrating the human who gave you life I mean COME ON.
So, if you’re like me, you’re probably scrambling around trying to find something to get your mom that you know she will love and appreciate. Which is why I wanted to throw together a gift guide for all of you to check out with some gift ideas that your mom will surely love. (Not listed below but flowers are a wonderful addition to ANY Mother’s Day gift, just FYI.)
Click on any of the items below to shop!
- Slipsilk Pure Silk Pillowcase and Sleep Mask – Silk pillowcases are known for being better for your hair and causing less damage when you sleep. I’ve used one for years and love it! I can definitely tell a difference when I sleep on my silk pillowcase versus when I spend the night at a hotel or at Jordan’s and sleep on a regular one. My hair is just happier with a silk pillowcase! If you are looking for a cheaper option, this one is comparable and still works super well.
- Kate Spade Margaux Leather Satchel – This is a pricier gift option, but if you’re looking to split the gift with your siblings or multiple people, this would be a great option! It comes in 6 different colors, including this lovely pale pink color, which goes with nearly everything! If I were a mom, I’d want this bag. I’m not a mom… and I still want this bag.
- Alex and Ani Mom Bangle – I’m a huge fan of Alex and Ani because I love the simplicity of their pieces. They are stylish and can go with so many looks. I have both silver and gold Alex and Ani bracelets and wear them every single day. Bangles like this Mom Bangle can be layered so you can get her this one for Mother’s Day and add to the collection next holiday!
- Plush Fleece House Slippers – You guys already know I love a good pair of house slippers. I actually look forward to getting out of the shower every night just so I can put on my house slippers! (It’s the little things in life… right??) These are from Amazon and are a great dupe for a more expensive pair that was being sold at Nordstrom around Christmas time! I wanted them, but didn’t want to pay the price at the time. I’m glad I waited because these are half the cost AND so comfy! These would be perfect to gift with the Moonlight Short Pajamas or the Plush Terry Robe to create a little relaxing, sleepy-time gift!
- Cool Mist Humidifier & Essential Oil Diffuser – Jordan actually just got me this for my birthday because it’s been on my Amazon wish list for months now, and I couldn’t be happier with it! I sleep with it on in my room at night and I can tell a noticeable difference in my allergies. Not to mention, I love the little colorful light it has and the stylish design! I have these essential oils to go in it and they work MAGIC. My favorite is the eucalyptus!
- Rose Bath Bombs and Coconut Water & Mimosa Bath Bombs – This is more of a gift-filler to go along with something else, but I know my mom for sure LOVES bath bombs. She uses them almost every single night and loves trying out different kinds. I always try to get her a different one every holiday just as a little filler for the gift.
- Keurig K-Mini Single Serve Coffee Maker – My mom has one of these that she keeps in her classroom at school and she absolutely LOVES it. This poor little coffee maker gets SO much use and it has still held up for years! (Seriously though, my mom drinks more coffee than a normal human of her tiny stature probably should.)
- “Mama Needs Some Coffee” Mug – Does this even need explaining?? This would be a perfect gift to go along with the Keurig Single Serve Coffee Maker as a little side gift to tie it all together!
- Moonlight Short Pajamas – These comfy pj’s are a perfect gift for mom with the Plush Fleece House Slippers to complete the ensemble!
- Plush Terry Robe – Plush robes are the bestttttt! So comfy, it feels like you’re surrounded by a cloud. This robe comes in 3 different colors and any of them would pair perfectly with the Moonlight Short Pajamas and the Plush Fleece House Slippers.
I hope this post helps give you some ideas on what to get all of your wonderful moms for Mother’s Day! If your moms are anything like mine, then you already know that nothing is really good enough for her, but she loves and appreciates anything you give her. ♡ Thanks for reading friends and a Happy [early] Mother’s Day to all of the mom’s out there! Xx.
Leave a Reply