THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO!
Happy Monday friends! I hope everyone had a great weekend and a great time celebrating all the wonderful dads out there for Father’s Day! I know we sure had a fun weekend and are looking forward to the week ahead.
Since we are nearing the end of June, I wanted to share some fun accessories for the next holiday we have right around the corner… 4th of July! I love finding fun red, white and blue accessories to wear for the 4th of July so I thought I would roundup some of my favorite finds and share them with you in case you’re looking for some ways to be in theme this year.
Click on any of the images to shop!
- Timeless Beauty Red Gingham Headband, Red Dress Boutique
- Kipling Eleva Convertible Tote Bag, Target
- GUESS Factory Women’s Cat Eye Sunglasses, Amazon
- Women’s Sunny Braided Strappy Sandalts – Universal Thread™, Target
- Take It With You White Bamboo Bag, Red Dress Boutique
- Madden Girl Women’s Lifft Dress Sandal, Target
- Americana Seedbead Star Earrings – Red, Target
- Women Short Sarongs Sheer Bikini Wraps, Amazon
- Thread Wrapped Post and Circle Link Drop Earrings – A New Day™, Target
- Cruz Aviator Gold Blue Mirror Sunglasses, Red Dress Boutique
Which 4th of July accessory is your favorite? I love them all, but I feel like I would have to say either the red gingham headband or the white bamboo bag would be my favorite out of everything! Also, if you’re looking for some new denim shorts to wear for the 4th of July this year, check out my most recent post “Where to Find the Best Denim Shorts for Summer!“
Thanks for reading lovelies! I hope everyone has a wonderful start to their week! Xx.