THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO!
Happy Friday friends! I hope everyone has had a great week so far. I know I wasn’t on the blog or Insta much last week, in case you missed it, I got a new job!! I just started last week so I wanted to make sure I was giving that my full attention and really throwing myself into it so I could ensure I was doing a great job and was starting off strong. I’m happy to be back though and I already have all sorts of great content planned for the rest of the month!
Since June is right around the corner, which means summer is approaching quickly, I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite white dresses for summer and link a few new ones I’ve been finding lately as well! I wear white dresses all the time in summer, whether it’s out and about for a casual day in the sun, or whether I have an event or something to go to. I just think they go well with tans and the summer feel, plus you can dress they up or down with different shoes and accessories!
Click on any image to shop!
- Birch Poplin Puff Sleeve Minidress, Nordstrom
- Absolutely Beautiful White Eyelet Lace Ruffled Skater Mini Dress, Lulus
- Nataly Dress, Altar’d State
- Swiss Dot Ruffle Cotton Sundress, Nordstrom
- V-Neck Spaghetti Strap Bowknot Backless Sleeveless Lace Skater Dress, Amazon
- Button Front Layered Hem Dress, Shein
- Rhiannon Ivory Lace Babydoll Dress, Lulus
- Beachwear Bathing Suit Beach Dress, Amazon
Which dress is your favorite?? Again, I love white dresses especially for the summertime so all of these options are dresses I would love to have in my closet!
Thanks for reading lovelies! I hope you all have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend. Xx.