THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO!
Hi friends! Happy Thursday!
This week has been a DOOZY. It seems like it’s been so busy every single day! I guess I can’t complain since it seems to have made the week go by faster, but it still was super tiring. Weeks like this make me want to take a trip to the beach and just lounge around in the summer sun. Who’s with me??
Speaking of summer, I took a poll a couple weeks ago on my Instagram Stories to see if you guys would be interested in a roundup sharing my favorite spring/summer sandals and an overwhelming majority said YES! So I figured I would go ahead and pull together some of my favorite sandal picks I’ve found for this spring and summer season that are all cute and fashionable, at affordable price points.
For sizing reference, I am normally a 7.5 – 8. I’ll indicate below what size I got in each shoe.
- Faux Leather Strappy Open-Toe Block Heels, Shein (Size 7.5)
- Turned Up 2-Strap Heeled Sandal, ShoeDazzle (Size 8)
- Always the Lead Nude Heeled Sandals, Red Dress Boutique (Size 8)
- Tory Burch Miller Flip Flop, Nordstrom (Size 8)
- Steve Madden Travel Sandal, DSW (Size 8)
- Shakala Slip On Heeled Sandal, ShoeDazzle (Size 8)
- Quilted Slide Sandals, Shein (Size 8)
Which pair is your favorite pick? I love all of them, but if I had to pick, I would say either the Tory Burch Miller Flip Flops or the Faux Leather Strappy Open-Toe Block Heels just because they are ones I wear the most and they go with so much!
Thanks for reading lovelies, I hope everyone has a great rest of the day and a wonderful start to the weekend tomorrow! If you haven’t checked out my most recent post, “My Top 5 Best Skincare Products for Acne,” head over to give it a read!