THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO!
With Spring Break only a few days away, I wanted to put together a short list of a few Spring Break essentials you might need for your tropical getaway!
I took a poll on my Instagram stories the other day and, while it wasn’t the majority of votes, quite a few of my followers still said they were taking a beach getaway for their Spring Break vacation. Since I already wrote a swimsuit post about my favorite places to shop for swimsuits and shared my favorite picks from all 3 places (check it out HERE!) I figured I would use this opportunity to share a few other essentials you might need when you’re off relaxing on your beach trip!
These are all items I find useful when I’m at the beach, and that I thought you guys might find handy as well. From fashion to beauty (helloooooo sun-friendly skincare!) these hand-picked items are sure to get you ready for your tropical vacay and keep you beach-prepped all week long. 🙂
ALL but ONE of these items are under $50 so they are all affordable and within budget! Also, they are all picked from Amazon Prime or Nordstrom, so they will all be able to come in before you leave for your Spring Break vacay. 🙂
Click on any of the items below to shop!
- Seaside Soft Jersey Lounge Romper – I have this romper in the white and black striped color and it is SO cute! I love how soft it is, and it works perfectly as a cover-up.
- Canvas Beach Bag with Waterproof Lining – I always love having beach bags with waterproof linings, so I can ensure my stuff doesn’t get wet! The canvas bag will prevent sand from sticking too badly to the bag as well.
- ‘Joanna’ Straw Hat – This hat is so cute! I love straw hats for the beach, I think they add so much to a beach day look.
- St. Tropez Self Tan Express Bronzing Mousse – This tanning mousse is one of my favorites! This tanning mousse gets you super tan, super quickly and doesn’t leave you with that gross, sticky feeling afterwards.
- Kopari Coconut Rose Toner – I love toners for my face, especially when I’m spending a lot of time out in the sun. This coconut rose toner mist is perfect if you want to give your face a little wake-up call after being in the sun all day.
- bareMinerals SPF 30 Tinted Moisturizer – Tinted moisturizer is one of my favorite beauty products for summer! I love the beach, but wearing makeup there is a no-go for me. Which is why this tinted moisturizer is perfect! It has SPF 30 for sun protection, but also gives your skin a little color so you don’t have to go totally bare-skinned.
- Steve Madden Greece Sandal – These sandals are some of my favorites for summer! They are so cute and go with everything. These are the only thing in the list over $50, but they actually have a pair for under $50 (the black colored ones!) so make sure to check those out as well.
- Retro Vintage Cat Eye Sunglasses – These sunglasses are so cute and sassy! I love the retro look and the fact that they come in 15 different colors, so you can style them with different outfits. Also the fact that they are under $10 doesn’t hurt!
- Women’s Bamboo Handbag – This bamboo handbag is such a DUPE!! Normally these are $60-$80, but this one is only $34 and SO cute. I bought this exact one a couple weeks ago and have already gotten SO many compliments!
That’s it friends!! Safe travels and I hope all of you have a FANTASTIC Spring Break!! 🙂 Make sure to check out my recent post, “My Favorite Places to Buy Swimsuits” for some cute swimsuit finds! 😉 Xx.