THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO!
Happy Friday friends!! It’s been a long week, but I honestly can’t complain at all. It has been extremely productive with work, Chaos and Coffee, and starting back to school. Needless to say it has certainly flown by!
On Wednesday, I shared a Valentine’s Day Gift Guide for the ladies with ideas for what to get all of the special women in your life, whether it’s your wife, girlfriend, or BFF you’ve taken on as your Galentine! If you haven’t gotten a chance to check it out yet, you can find that post HERE.
Since I shared a post on what to get the ladies in your life, I couldn’t leave out what to get the fellas! Every woman has had that feeling at some point where there is a holiday coming up and they can’t for the life of them think of what to get their man. I personally find that it’s especially hard to think of something for Valentine’s Day. I mean you JUST thought of the perfect gift for Christmas, and now you have to turn right back around and think of another equally-awesome gift for Valentine’s Day?! Not. Fair.
So I hope this list will help alleviate some of that stress of finding the perfect gift for V-Day!
*Click on any of the pictures below to shop that item!*
- Ted Baker London ‘Jean’ Leather Belt – This leather belt is such a find! It looks super expensive, but is only $65. It would pair perfectly with jeans or slacks!
- Chanel Bleu de Chanel Eau de Toilette Spray – Cologne is always a good option for men, and Chanel scents always smell nice without being too overbearing.
- Magnanni Elonso Low Top Sneaker – These shoes are definitely a more expensive gift, but if you’re looking for something top-tier, these are perfect! I think the design is absolutely gorgeous, I couldn’t help but include them!
- Herschel Supply Co. Chapter Travel Kit – Travel kits are incredibly practical and this one pairs perfectly with the Kerschel Supply Co. Duffel Bag.
- Kerschel Supply Co. ‘Novel’ Duffel Bag – This is the duffel bag that matches the Herschel Supply Co. Travel Kit! I love the navy with the brown, but it also comes in black and brown for another color option.
- Clinique for Men Starter Kit – PSA: Men worry about their skin too!!! This Clinique Men’s facial wash kit is only $14 and comes with a shaving cream, face wash, and mattifying moisturizer.
- Sugarfina Vice 2.0 Flask & Candy Gift Set – This is probably my favorite gift I’ve found!! I think this idea is just too adorable with the flask and the bourbon-flavored candy. Sugarfina has some of the best candy, in my opinion.
- Patagonia ‘Better Sweater’ Quarter Zip Pullover – This pullover looks so soft and cozy, and it’s under $100! It also comes in 8 different colors, so there are a lot of options.
- Men’s Hideaways by L.B. Evans Loafer Slipper – *Not pictured* These men’s slippers are a great gift idea if you’re looking for something simple that you’re man will love! These are only $30, so they are super affordable.
Thanks for reading friends, and I hope this helps when searching for the perfect gift for your perfect someone!
Leave a Reply