THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO!
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner folks, and you know what that means… GIFT GUIDE TIME!! I put together this gift guide today for all the special ladies in your life because let’s be honest, it can be difficult to try and think of things to get the loved ones in your life for all of these holidays!
I’ve included a variety of Valentine’s Day gift ideas from romantic perfume scents and gorgeous rose gold jewelry, to cute and casual Valentine candy and lovable coffee mugs themed perfectly for V-Day. Whether you’re looking to get a gift for a spouse, significant other, or one of your girlfriends you’re celebrating Galentine’s Day with, I hope you’re able to find something on this gift guide for all your special and ultra-fabulous ladies!
*Click on any image below to take you to the product!*
- PJ Salvage Amour Tank – Such a cute PJ set! Simple and cute for Valentine’s Day.
- PJ Salvage Amour Pajama Shorts – These are the shorts to the PJ Salvage Amour Tank. Absolutely love this set!
- Bobbi Brown Haute Nudes Palette – The colors in this palette are so pretty, they would be perfect to use for Spring and Summer.
- Heart Print Makeup Bag & Organizer – Love this cute, little makeup bag and it would be a perfect gift to go along with the Bobbi Brown Palette or YSL Heart Lipstick since it’s only $5!
- YSL Heart & Arrow Rouge Volupte Lipstick – Such a pretty lip color! My favorites are this Rose Saint Germain color and the Nude Lavalliere color.
- Sugarfina Gimme Some Sugar Candy Cubes – These are so cute to go along with a Valentine’s date night if you want to go with a planned date night together and a simple, sweet gift!
- Kendra Scott Elisa Filigree Pendant Necklace – I love this Kendra Scott necklace, the rose gold is so perfect for Valentine’s Day.
- Kate Spade NY Bright Idea Stud Earrings – These earrings are a STEAL!! Only $38, and the jewels will capture light beautifully and really shine.
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Eau de Toilette – You guys already know I love my Daisy perfume! This Daisy Love scent would be a great Valentine’s Day gift.
- Nashelle Initial Heart Bracelet – Personalize this with your special someone’s initial! Can be ordered with either 14K-Gold or Sterling Silver fill.
- Argento Vivo Love Frontal Necklace – This style of necklace is so popular right now! The LOVE necklace would be so sweet, especially if you want to pair it with the gold Nashelle Initial Heart Bracelet.
- Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Set – This perfume set is a steal at only $120 for four different things. Not to mention, it comes packaged in this adorable heart box, which couldn’t be cuter for V-Day!
- Petal Lane Gold Heart Magnet Board – Such a cute, modern magnet board to brighten up an office space!
- “You’re the Best” White/Gold Mug – I love this, I think it would be such a cute gift to go along with something! Plus, you can never have too many coffee mugs, right??
- Sugarfina Mint Chocolate Cavier & Copper Martini Shaker Set – This is probably my favorite gift idea, and it’s under $35! You can’t go wrong with martinis and chocolate. 😉
- Serene House Cool Mist Aromatherapy Diffuser – Love this rose gold essential oil diffuser to add a touch of femininity to a space. I think it would go great with a calming oil like this one!
- Nature’s Truth Calming Essential Oil – This would be a great essential oil to pair with the Aromatherapy Diffuser to create a calming atmosphere.
- Kopari Beauty Besties Set – Kopari products are incredible, and this is such a great deal! You get 4 of their products, all for only $40. SUCH a steal!
- My Valentine Wine Glass & Yes Way Rose – Do I even need to explain this one?! Rose’ wine and this cute little wine glass would be such a cute gift together.
- Make + Model Cuddle Plus Slipper – I just ordered these slippers for myself! They look like you’re walking on a cloud, plus I love that they’re open-toe style so you’re feet won’t get too toasty.
- Laura Mercier Souffle Body Creme Collection – Laura Mercier products are amazing and work so well! This entire set is under $50, so this is a really great deal.
I hope you were able to find a gift all the wonderful ladies in your life will surely love! Stay tuned at the end of this week for the Valentine’s Day Gift Guide for Him to know what to get all the special guys in you’re life as well. <3