THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO!
I was sitting on the couch the other day with J and the cats, looking at my calendar and planning out my blog content for the next month… That’s when I realized that next month is July. JULY. It’s so hard for me to believe that we are already in the seventh month this year! It seriously feels like 2019 just started and now we are already more than halfway through the year. I think that just goes to show how fast time can fly when we’re so busy with work, school, life, etc. It definitely made me stop my planning for a second, take a look around at what I had in that moment — someone who loves me, my sweet kitty babies, my apartment I’ve gotten to decorate and make exactly like I wanted — and I felt incredibly lucky to have what I do and to be where I am.
Then, of course, my mind cut back to planning and racing about all of the things I wanted to write about for the blog and time quickly snapped me back. But it was still nice to take a moment and appreciate what is going on around me at that very moment. Now back to the fact that JULY is next week… As I thought of post ideas and wrote down what I wanted to write blog posts about, I figured I would want to share something for July 4th (I mean I always share a post for major holidays, it would only make sense, right?!) Since I already shared a post on Memorial Day over beach essentials that included a lot of red, white and blue paraphernalia that you could take on your beach day, I figured for the 4th of July, I would focus more on the fashion side of things and share my top picks for what to wear for the 4th.
Click on any of the images to shop!
- We’re Vibing Light Wash Striped Distressed Denim Shorts, Red Dress Boutique
- Mini Nova Backpack and Fourteen Belt Bag, Nordstrom
- Coraline Drop Earrings by Baublebar, Nordstrom
- Women’s High Waist Striped Tassel Bikini Set, Amazon
- Heart-Shaped Cat Eye Sunglasses, Amazon
- Make Some Time White Dress, Red Dress Boutique
- MAC Red Lipstick, Nordstrom
- Layered Circle Pendant Necklace, Nordstrom
- AE Button-Front Halter Crop Top, American Eagle
- Denim Mom Shorts, American Eagle
- Alinda Embellished Wedge Sandal, Nordstrom
Also, in case you missed it on my Instagram stories this past Friday, I did a try-on of some things I ordered for the 4th of July from Abercrombie and Fitch for the LTK Day Sale! Here are the pieces below!
Thanks for reading friends and I hope you find some great pieces to wear on the 4th! Xx.