THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO!
Happy Monday lovelies! I hope everyone had a great weekend and is ready for the short week ahead! I sort of love and dread holiday weeks haha. I love getting to have time off work and spend it with friends and family, but it is always a good bit of travel for us to go down to our hometown and see everyone. It’s also super busy when we do get to be in town just with trying to see everyone. I feel like that’s kinda how it is for most though that have to travel to see their family! It’s hectic for sure, but 110% worth it to get to see our friends and family and spend some time with them.
Although I’ve had my tree up for 3 weeks now haha, I realize that mostttt people tend to wait until after Thanksgiving to put theirs up. So, in case you find yourself planning to put up your Christmas tree this week, I wanted to share some great options for where to find a high quality, artificial Christmas tree, if you’re needing to buy a new one this year.
- 7.5ft Carolina Pine Hinged Tree w/ 750 Clear Lights
- Sterling 7ft Pre-Lit Hard Needle Deluxe Cashmere Pine w/ 550 Clear Lights
- 4 ft. Dunhill Fir Tree w/ Clear Lights
- Costway 6ft/7ft/8ft Pre-Lit PVC Christmas Tree Spruce Hinged w/ 560/700/880 Lights
- Sterling 6.5ft Lightly Flocked Canyon Fir w/ 350 Clear Lights
- Holiday Time Prelit Conical Green Christmas Tree
- 9ft Dunhill Fir Tree w/ Clear Lights
- Best Choice Products 6ft Pre-Lit Holiday Christmas Pine Tree w/ Snow Flocked Branches, 250 Lights
- 7.5ft National Tree Frasier Grande Tree with Clear Lights
- Best Choice Products 7.5ft Pre-Lit Spruce Hinged Artificial Christmas Tree w/ 550 Lights
- 10ft National Christmas Tree Company Dunhill Fir Hinged Christmas Tree w/ 1200 Lights
- 4.5 Pre-Lit Virginia Pine Christmas Tree
- Vickerman Douglas Blue Fir Artificial Christmas Tree
- 6.5ft National Christmas Tree Company Pre-Lit Dunhill Fir Christmas Tree w/ 650 Lights
- 6ft Pre-Lit Alberta Spruce Christmas Tree
- 6ft National Christmas Tree Company Kincaid Spruce Christmas Tree
- 9Ft National Christmas Tree Company Pre-Lit Dunhill Fir Full Christmas Tree w/ 900 Lights
- Best Choice Products 9ft Pre-Lit Instant Setup No Fluff Hinged Artificial Spruce
- Vickerman 36″ Carmel Pine w/ Cones and Burlap Base
- National Tree Company 7.5ft ‘Feel Real’ Pre-Lit Artificial Christmas Tree
- National Tree Company Lit Artificial Pencil Christmas Tree w/ Pre-Strung Lights and Stand
- National Tree Company Lit Full Artificial Christmas Tree w/ Pre-Strung Lights and Stand
- NOMA 4ft Farrow Potted Christmas Tree w/ 35 Lights
- Best Choice Products 6ft Pre-Lit Pre-Decorated Pine Hinged Flocked Christmas Tree
- Best Choice Products 7.5ft Pre-Lit Artificial Snow Flocked Pencil Christmas Tree
When I was growing up, we always had an artificial Christmas tree at my mom’s house and a real tree at my dad’s house, because my grandparents on my dad’s side owned and ran a Christmas tree farm where we would pick one out every year. I ALWAYS loved having at least one real Christmas tree around the holiday time; however as I got older and started to put up my own Christmas tree each year, I quickly realized that, while a real tree is beautiful and smells amazing, it is a PAIN to keep alive and tend to haha.
If you find yourself traveling a lot to see family during the holiday time, or you just don’t want to have to vacuum up the tree needles every day, an artificial Christmas tree is 100% the way to go. Not to mention, the ones they have now look SO real and authentic! Now, I just burn a Christmas candle that smells like a tree and call it a day with my artificial one hahah. Plus they last for YEARS, so you don’t have to spend the money to buy a new one every year!
I hope this was helpful and gave you some ideas for different Christmas trees and where to find some of the best ones! In case you were wondering which one we have, we have this one from Walmart. I got it a few years ago and it’s been AMAZING, I absolutely love it! It was (and is) under $200 and is incredible quality.
Thanks for reading friends! Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday and a great start to their Thanksgiving week. If you missed it last week, check out my post “3 Thanksgiving Outfit Ideas with Leggings” if you need some outfit inspo for what to wear this Turkey Day!